WELCOME

Mary's Cottage Treasures

Click "HERE" to go directly to my shop.


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Twenty 'New' Vintage Linen Items in Shop

Hello Friends,

I have recently added over twenty 'new' vintage linen pieces to my shop, Mary's Cottage Treasures. In addition there are several new jewelry items which I have made, as well as a number of 'new' vintage collectables. Below is a collage of close-ups of nine of the linen pieces ... there are pillowcases, towels, runners or dresser scarves, etc. I hope you will stop by and visit soon! Mention you saw this offer on my Blog when you order and receive 15% off your total purchase!
Blessings,
Mary Patterson
Shop: http://www.MarysCottageTreasures.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marys-Cottage-Treasures/122624991083387?ref=ts
Blog: http://maryscottagetreasures.blogspot.com/
Also: http://www.makeminepink.com//

14 comments:

Kim Di Maggio said...

Mary, those are divine! I just love old linens and the fond memories they bring.

Kim
www.roseblossomcottage.com

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Oh Mary how lovely! I will indeed visit your store!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

oliviapaige said...

Mary, what pretty designs! I, too, love old linens. They take me back to a more peaceful time.

Vera
oliviapaige

Kath' said...

Mary
I went last night and checked them out. You have some really awesome ones. I love pillowcases the best. My mom loves tea towels. I LOVE changing my pillowcase all the time. It feels so good getting in bed with a clean crisp one on my pillow. Toodles Kath'

Patricia said...

Mary, those are so pretty. I just love the parasol/petticoat ladies. They have always been my favorites. Such a beautiful collection!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Lisa McDonald said...

Mary

I love vintage linens, can't wait to stop by and see everything.

Hope your enjoying the weekend.

Lisa
http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

Amore Artisan Boutique said...

I love them the lady in the rain I use do make something similiar to that in my younger days before I started making jewelry.
Thanks for sharing
hugs sassy gail

Antique-Boutique said...

Oh Mary,

I love linens! My closets are full but I always find room for more. You should do well on them, they look beautiful!

Debbie
www.antique-boutique.blogspot.com

gail said...

Wow Mary,,, What a pretty collection of linens. They are all so pretty. I like the owls! :)
I hope you have a great week.
Happy Creating, Gail

Cottage Flair said...

Great pieces Mary!! I just love vintage linens! I often buy them to sell but can't part with them!
Jennifer

Georgia said...

Lovely linens, Mary!! Will go to your site and check them out! I can never have enough vintage linens!!

Hugs!
Georgia
Grandma G's

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Mary, So nice to meet you from MMP and thank you for stopping by and you kind comment.

Oh I love your pretty blog and the vintage linens are gorgeous. I have many that my mother and grandma stitched and some with crocheted edges.
Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Enjoyed my visit here and now became a happy follower too.
Blessings, Celestina Marie

Journey to Living a Simple Life said...

I love the vintage linens! The designs are awsome!!

Susan said...

Hey Mary.......I love all of that embroidery!! Put the coffee on I want to come over!! Thanks for taking a peek at my blog, I appreciate that so much. Susan